We received a second update about Hugh! These cute pictures came along with the update. What amazes me is that he is in long pants and long shirts. It is in the 90's with humidity around 60% where he is at. They say most of the orphanages don't have air condition but it makes me think that the Sunshine Academy where he goes to school and lives has it. I might be adding some pants and long sleeves to the suitcase since he is use to dressing warmly.
Here is the update we received about Hugh.
1. Please provide current measurements including height and weight and shoe size.
Height:107cm chest size:53cm head size:49cm weight:20.5kg foot length:15cm teeth:22
2. Please provide updated pictures.
3. Does he sleep on the upper or lower bunk of the bunk beds?
He sleep on the lower bunk.
4. Did he have a birth note?
5. Does he have a favorite Ayi?
Chen Min Hong.
6. Are there any photographs of him that can be sent with him when he leaves?
Yes, if you want more photos, you can provide U for us.
7. What is he being told about being adopted?
We tell him when he sees gifts.
8. How does he feel about being adopted?
He feels happy about this.
9. What is his primary language? Cantonese or Mandarin?
10. Does he have motion sickness when he is in a vehicle?
Yes, he does.
11. Does he like little dogs?
He has not approach to dogs, we guess he likes puppy.
12. Does he take a nap?
13. Are there any special stories that we should tell him as he grows up?
He likes to imitate animals and he is more active after he comes back form America. He often be together with teachers.
14. Is there anything you would like us to know about Zhou Xiao Hua?
He is a quiet boy. When he feels bad he tells teachers actively. Sometimes he cannot express very well. He would like to do things on his own. And he can dress and feed himself. He can use bathroom on his own. He has a little difficulties in learning.